9.24.2010

I think Mario might have gotten a water balloon to the nuts.

I had my iTunes set to shuffle today, and there were some good songs that I had forgotten about.

First up is a song by Adam Gilbert. For some reason the song reminds me of Jesus Christ Superstar. The music video is weird as snake shoes, but mildly entertaining.




Next up: "Midnight Apt. #9 Blues" by Mike Therieau. I got this from the iLike application on facebook a while back.




Man, I could do this all night. I'll curb myself and leave you with one more. No idea if this band has a deal anywhere or is independently releasing music, but I love their sound. Here's "Dear Miss Bliss" by cinderpop.




Edit: I just noticed that two out of the three songs have pizzicato in them. I'm trying to decide if a song that incorporated all of my weird musical likes (banjo, pizzicato, and bagpipes) would be indescribably awesome or terrible. Probably terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment