9.13.2011

Kapow! Fwoosh! Zzing!

I love fall.

Okay, so I realize that my last post was somewhat negative. I assure you that I'm not sad or lonely; it was more me poking fun at myself than anything else.

Besides, how could I be unhappy when one of my friends is famous?

Look, Libs! You made my fridge!

I am constantly amazed by how awesome the people around me are. That article is about the documentary that one of my high school friends is making about childhood cancer survivors and a lot of other stuff that I probably won't describe well if I try whoa really long sentence. You should probably read the full article here.

The list of awesomeness doesn't start with just documentary making; the list of colossally cool shit people I know do includes speaking Russian fluently and working with Russian exchange students, running a pet shelter, writing a blog on craft beer, going to Stanford for a teaching degree, and acting on shows like Bones and Glee.

I don't think I've done anything truly stupendous lately but would like to; suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I think vet school is pretty stupendous!

    I also love your don't forget list (I forgot my lunch yesterday.) And, I think its a little creepy how similar our handwriting is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy...vet school is stupendous! I'm also always endlessly amazed by your creative cooking and craftiness. Just keep on doing the awesome things you do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 3 of staring at power points on a screen and drinking too much coffee.
    I am wearing one of your old-t-shirt-and-vintage-button neck creations - both attractive and practical in this traditionally frigid conference room.

    ReplyDelete