2.03.2011

Laaaaaazy.

Last week, Borders closed up; my last day of work was Wednesday. While I still am working for the after school program, I find myself with a lot of free time.

So, what do I do with myself from the time that I wake up to the time that I go off to work at 3:00? Here's a general overview of a typical day this week:

6:00 AM: Alarm goes off. Hit snooze.

6:08 AM: Alarm goes off again. Hit snooze.

6:16 AM: Alarm goes off. Turn it off, determined to get out of bed.

6:55 AM: Wake up again (damn you polar fleece sheets!). Get out of bed to go downstairs and let the dogs out.

7:05 AM: Feed dogs.

7:10 AM: Feed my caffeine habit and emerge from zombie-like state. Breakfast.

7:30 AM: Think about working out.

8:00 AM: Go back to bed for an hour or so.

9:18 AM: Wake up. Think about working out. Decide to watch episode of Dr. Who instead.

11:30 AM: Have now watched three Dr. Who episodes. Lunchtime.

12:30 PM: Think about working out. Actually work out.

1:00 PM: Shower. Watch episode of Top Chef on Bravo rerun.

2:05 PM: Take dogs on a walk.

2:35 PM: Consume entire bag of pretzels and a quarter tub of spreadable cheese.

2:50 PM: Shove dogs in kennels. Run around frantically looking for car keys.

2:53 PM: Locate keys. Search for mittens.

2:58 PM: Still haven't located mittens. Grab a different pair.

3:02 PM: Start car. Find missing mittens on passenger seat. Start to scrape ice off of window.

3:08 PM: Head off to Menasha.

Like I said, lazy. I really need to find something productive to do with my time. What that "something" is, I have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud in the library right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely. :-) I think I'll go watch an episode of Dr. Who now...

    ReplyDelete