10.02.2010

Ladies, you have another pocket.

Warning: I wrote this after almost twelve hours of working at the bookstore. I am not responsible for my actions at this point.

Cleavage: it's not merely a decoration anymore. It can be an easy access holder for a multitude of items, including...

1. Your cellphone.



I'd set it on silent or ring.


2. Money.



Just remember to fish it out BEFORE you get to the register. And carrying change may be awkward.

3. Keys.



For extra style, add a lanyard.

4. Books.



If you're worried about a misshapen chest, just put on a scarf. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

5. A waterbottle/coffee thermos.



Make sure that the lid is screwed on securely and is one of the no-leak ones unless you want to look like you lactated. If that was the look you were going for, I have no words.

6. Your lunch.



How do you like them apples?

4 comments:

  1. Bahaha- Katy...this is why I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH hahahahaha, this is truly one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen! Your facial expressions are priceless. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try. Yay for being uber punchy!

    ReplyDelete