2.03.2012

Yes, master.

I would be limping around the room while hunched over with one eye squinched up if I weren't sitting in a large lecture hall full of people.

Bad news: I deleted the mummified squirrel picture at some point. Good news: the development of the lungs and subsequent indentation of the coelomic cavity in a developing mammal looks like Darth Vader's fighter from Star Wars.


Aaand dog lung.


Update: I thought that I remembered where I tossed the squirrel mummy; turns out I was right, but thanks to the amount of rain we've gotten since the time I tossed it out there it is no longer a mummy. It looks like dirty wet leather with bits of fur and some bones sticking out.

It was pretty gross. So I took a picture and set it on top of a fence post to dry out a bit and serve as a warning to all of the other squirrels.


YOU'RE WELCOME.

2 comments:

  1. That lung is awesome! I have to admit that part of me was expecting it to blow up when it was fully inflated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, fun with lung! Biology-type labs were always so cool, chem labs not so much.

    ReplyDelete