1.25.2011

"This is totally going on my blog."

And here it is:



Here are the comments that followed:

Me: You're a loony.
K: The Black Knight always triumphs!
Me: Have at you!
K: Chicken, chicken!
Me: What're you going to do, bleed on me?
K: NONE SHALL PASS.
Me: Look you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left.
K: Yes I have!
Me: Look, I'll have your leg!
K: I'm invincible!
Me: You're a loony. (Still.)
Me: *WHOP there goes the other leg*
K: I'll bite your legs off.
Me: Come, Patsy.
K: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight... Then you shall die.
Me: Oh, running away, eh? You yellow bastard!
K: Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off! (Again.) We really should have considered quoting this in order...
Me: That thought crossed my mind as well. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz.
Me: This is still a pretty fantastic list of comments.

These comments were all posted in a span of about ten minutes. My inner Monty Python nerd was squeeing like a little girl.

And check out Sexy Batman. Kate Beaton is a nerdy cartoon comedy genius.

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out anything else to say in response to this, other than that I am honored by this post and so lucky to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete