11.29.2011

RAWR PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BLOGGING.

Dear dudes,

As an educated and moderately intelligent person, I am not impressed by lack of punctuation and capitalization in emails, texts, or any other form of written communication. I also do not deal well with "chatspeak," so you can stop that shit right now.

Also, if you say that you're going to ask me out for another date, a month is not an acceptable lag time. If you weren't interested in having a second date, you should have A) not mentioned a second date, or B) not been chickenshit and said that you weren't interested. And while I realize that I, as an independent woman, could have called you, YOU made the offer, therefore YOU do the calling and planning.

If you follow the suggestions above, I may elevate you from "dude" to "man" status.

Hoping your day is full of sunshine and rainbows,

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment