4.04.2011

Life-altering decision time.

Ha! Basket!


Like most things I make, it's a bit wonky, but whatevs.

I didn't take many pictures of it in progress, but I wanted to include this one. Is that a hair clip with a metallic green pom-pom? Yes. Yes, it is.


All of my fabulous readers (and by that I mean Kelly, the people I asked, and my aunt who told my mom on the phone) have spoken, and I shall be brown papering my dresser. I think I shall stain the brown paper with THIS!


I like my stain like I like my beer: dark. I think I'll do a trial on some scrap piece of board first; this stuff looks black, and I would not like to have a black dresser.

On to more important things.

I made a decision. I sent in my acceptance for (drum roll please) the University of Illinois! Huzzah! Break out the bubbly! I'm searching for apartments online and will hopefully make a trip down to Champaign this weekend or next weekend to look. It has to be dog-friendly, though, since I couldn't possibly leave this behind:

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making a decision!!! I'll be in Chicago in the fall---whenever you want to make a trip up to the city you're welcome to stay with me. As long as that CUTE dog up there promises to get along with my future dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I effing love your dog. I want to see her in real-life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome basket! They are tricky, but satisfying. Also, I support the use of "Huzzah!"

    ReplyDelete