11.11.2012

It seems much worse when I write it out.

I've slowly come to realize that I have a pretty regular weekly progression for effort put into my appearance. That weekly progression, unfortunately, takes the form of a downward spiral.

It goes as follows.

Monday

It's a new week! I'm going to shower and put product in my hair and put makeup on my face! Isn't life wonderful?!

Tuesday:

I suppose I'll take a shower and I guess I'll do my hair. I wear glasses, so nobody can really tell if I'm wearing eye makeup or not, right?

Wednesday:

I showered for the past two days, so I think I've earned myself a miss. Hey, sleeping in is important! I'll do something about my face so it looks like I put in effort.

Thursday:

Meh. I'll just pull my hair back. It's not that greasy...

Friday:

Fuck it. Everyone knows I'm a slob anyway.  

Saturday:

SWEATPANTS. SWEATPANTS AND SPORTS BRAS FOREVER. 

Sunday:

I have the best pillow head ever. 'twould be a shame to ruin it.


There's a shower somewhere in the later part of the week; I'm not quite that disgusting. Except during finals week. Standards do not apply at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment