9.17.2012

The Return of Excerpts from My Notes

It is midterms week, so my brain is too full of lethal doses and conditions of urolith formation to be able to tell me whether or not the "m" in "my" should be capitalized. Would anyone like to weigh in?

Without further ado...

Credit for the piranha plant goes to my classmate Molly.


Both types of clots were described as "shiny." Jayne approves.
Gross, yo.

There are things called lines of Zahn in arterial thrombi. This was where my mind went.

Facebook conversation between me and a classmate:

*Professor has just used the term "gouty nephritis.*
Me: Gaudi nephritis?


Classmate: or gaudy...although i guess to be gaudy it would need a little more sparkle

Me:

Classmate: That is more like it.
Classmate: Oh man this is too good.
Classmate: Forgot the walking stick though.

Me:


Classmate: MUCH BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment