1.24.2012

Excerpts from my Notes: Part II.

Occasionally I get bored in lecture. Or there is a picture that's strikes me as amusing. Or my brain decides that it will rebel and instead of actually incorporating the class material in some sort of meaningful way it's going to kick out something moderately silly and mostly unhelpful.

It was discovered in early 2009 that horse lymph nodes were, in fact, clusters of green grapes. Scientists are unsure of what function these sugary masses serve, but state that they "make great snacks."

Pig lymph nodes are on steroids, so they have leveled up from "node" to "center." I think they get some sweet new weapons or magical abilities or something.

Baskin-Robbins flavor of the day: Brain Stem. Now with more vomiting centers!

Someone get this man a Norelco, stat.

I blame you, brain.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing...I made a mermaid out of my notes one day

    ReplyDelete