5.09.2011

Why am I doing this again?

Once again I find myself hand sewing felt circles onto a pillow.


Sigh.

It's also been pointed out to me that there are very few posts pertaining to vet school on this blog; instead, most posts are about cooking or crafting or music. You know what? This is my giant ego trip. I can write what I want. Pbth. So there.

And to end on an amusing note, here is what was written on a sticky on my desk top. I don't know if these were potential post topics or just written down for the hell of it:

"It would be badass to cover paint containers with paraffin film instead of caps."

"The song "You're So Vain" is about him, so is he really vain for thinking so?"

"Best line to throw into a conversation if you think that someone has tuned you out: '... And that's how I discovered I was allergic to KY jelly.'" Or '...And then I killed her with a spoon.'"

3 comments:

  1. May I add another good line? While still of teen age, the age most likely to be eyed with distain or distrust by store clerks, my friend Drew would enter a store while saying loudly, "...and that's why I have a wooden leg."
    After all, if the clerks are going to be watching you anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is fantastic. Want to make me one??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parafilm is every science major's best friend. It's so much fun!!! Also, your craftiness continues to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete